Saturday, May 11, 2019

Mother's Day 2019 Memories and Tunes


Dear mother, it's been 16 long years since you left this earth for your eternal home in heaven with Jesus and all the saved family from eons back in time, plus the ones that have now also graduated to heaven. I miss you fiercely, but I won't feel too sorry for me as you are happy and I know the "living" you, is not in my past but you are in my future! You're more alive now than ever.



You must be enjoying every moment and waiting dearly & patiently for us kids to arrive. But, I remember you telling us, "not too soon." 💜 So, we do our best to occupy our time here, enjoying the love and relationships that Father God designed us earthlings to have. I know you're not an angel as the Bible doesn't teach that. I do l know you are still you as the Bible clearly says, but you are young and happy, no more suffering, sickness or sadness of all the trials you suffered in this world. 




What a joy unspeakable to finally be with Father and Jesus! Of course, you won't look old anymore, but you'll be young and still look like you, thankfully! 


And I bet you're still dancing cause you sure did it enough in your early life, and you talked about the dancing in heaven with a smile on your face, on your deathbed. ðŸ˜Š

Mom and I Christmas 2012, doing the hokey pokey with
the kids. You left us in 2003, after playing a winning
round of tiddlywinks. 💘



There are days I can just feel you checking in on me for a moment from your heavenly home, and it feels so very secure but I know you are not grieving my absence as there is no sadness in heaven. Plus, you know I love Jesus and will come there in God's time, never to be apart again. 



I think often of how you are immensely enjoying a literal, indescribable paradise with all of the family and animals there in heaven. That truth helps me to focus more on my family and life here as it is precious and goes by so fast, as you well know. 


  You always taught me the golden rule and now you are talking with and hugging our Lord Himself!



ALL TO MYSELF I find the way 

Back to each golden yesterday, 

Faring in fancy until I stand 

Clasping your ready, friendly hand; 

The picture seems half true, half dream, 

And I keep its color and its gleam 
All to myself. 



All to myself I hum again 

Fragments of some old-time refrain, 

Something that comes at fancy's choice, 

And I hear the cadence of your voice: 

Sometimes 'tis dim, sometimes 'tis clear, 
But I keep the music that I hear 
All to myself. 



All to myself I hold and know 

All of the days of long ago— 

Wonderful days when you and I 

Owned all the sunshine in the sky: 

The days come back as the old days will, 
And I keep their tingle and their thrill 
All to myself. 



All to myself! My friend, do you 

Count all the memories softly, too? 

Summer and Autumn, Winter, Spring, 

The hopes we cherish, and everything? 

They course my veins as a draft divine, 
And I keep them wholly, solely mine— 
All to myself. 



All to myself I think of you, 

Think of the things we used to do, 

Think of the things we used to say, 

Think of each happy, bygone day; 

Sometimes I sigh and sometimes I smile, 
But I keep each olden, golden while 
All to myself. 

"You are my sunshine"





No comments: