Thursday, February 16, 2012

Update

My life took a sharp turn since August, as I had stopped using topical steroid cream for my eczema as of April 2011 and by September 2011, my body got very sick from the addiction of using it for 40 years on my hands, never realizing I was poisoning my body so much.
I am now in my 11th month of the withdrawals and have been too sick to do much of anything but lay in my bed, scratch terribly and have insomnia for months. I've had to use medications almost daily since September for the itching and pins and needles from my nerves waking up in my skin. I cannot even describe this whole journey and hope that I turn a corner soon and feel good enough to go without daily medication and the itching stops.

I so miss my mother during this time as she would have helped to take care of me, but I would not have wanted her to see me cry so much and itch like this. She is in heaven, praying for me and I do believe that I will recover sooner than the 1-3 years predicted. Please say a prayer for me and thank you for visiting my blog about my precious mother. God bless everyone! ~Joey

No comments: