Saturday, May 9, 2015

A Tribute to My Beloved Mother in Heaven




Dear mother,



I think of you daily and so many things that I do remind me of you. The smell of bacon and eggs cooking on a Saturday morning or the lilacs and lily of the valley blooming remind me of you picking some for the kitchen table from your own yard. The silly things I laugh at and how hard I love my children and grandchildren, all remind me of you. The way you took care of dad and fixed him meals when he came home from work is instilled in me as I embrace my married life once again. You are here in my heart and there in heaven and someday I will laugh with you again and hug you like there is no tomorrow. Your absence makes me grow fonder each year more and more. Thank you for the beautiful lessons of being a loving mother, wife and caring for your fellow man. I am inspired to be what you were by the grace of God. <3 nbsp="" p="">






Each mother's day is a reminder but really, every day is mother's day in my heart as you never died, you just moved to another country to live with the Lord and our family in heaven. More have joined you since that beautiful May morning in 2003 and more will join you in Jesus' heaven, but until then I will write about you, sing about you and teach my children and grandchildren about their wonderful grandmother who left us with a great legacy of life, love and laughter. Till we meet again...your daughter. xoxoxo


No comments: